Little Known outfit, Hindu Janjagruti Samiti (HJS) has demanded a ban on the movie ‘Ragini MMS 2’ as well as deportation of Bollywood star Sunny Leone from India in its memorandum submitted to the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC).
The organisation has also threatened to agitate in front of movie halls which screen the film, if it was not banned. In order to press the demand to stop the movie from being exhibited, the HJS said that is “educating” movie theatre owners, to stop the movie from being screened.
Calling ‘Ragini MMS 2’ “an assault on Bharatiya culture, dignity and Hindu deities” in its memorandum to the CFBC, the HJS said the movie begins with the chanting of the “Shree Hanuman Chalisa” which is sacred to Hindus and held the CFBC responsible for “increase in communal and social tension”.
“Notorious pornstar Sunny Leone plays a lead role in the film. By making use of Shri Hanuman, a deity known to have control over his organs and whose character was ideal, religious sentiments of Hindus have been hurt to a great extent,” the HJS memorandum said.
“Therefore, HJS has demanded that the movie should be immediately banned and pornstar Sunny Leone, who is leading the young generation of Bharat to carnal desires should be deported from Bharat,” the memorandum said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Presently, morality in society has reached its nadir. Offences such as rapes, atrocities on women and molestation of women are on the increase every day. In such a situation, it is unfortunate to observe that films (are) being produced leading society towards lecherousness and immorality by deluging it with pervert and obscene films,” it said.
“All roles played by Sunny Leone in films so far have crossed the limits of dignity and grace of Bharatiya culture. Hindu society is enraged due to regular incidents of granting permission for exhibition of films, which hurt religious sentiments of Hindus and promote obscenity in society,” it said.