Kunal Kapoor says the affection between him and his wife Naina Bachchan has grown after their marriage. Kunal married Naina, the niece of megastar Amitabh Bachchan, in February last year. “Definition of love has changed after marriage, rather it has grown. I am more in love with my wife than when I was dating her,” Kunal told reporters at a promotional event of his upcoming film Dear Zindagi here last night.
“Love is something that keeps changing. Love has vast meaning, it is different on different days for different people and different things,” he said. According to the 39-year-old actor, there is no rule book for romance. “There is no rule of dating and romance. I have dated a different kind of people, I have dated people with whom I had common interests and different interests as well. There is no process to dating or romance and in love either you connect or you don’t connect with the opposite person,” he said.
Meanwhile, Kunal is busy giving finishing touches to his film Veeram, a historical drama directed by Jayaraj. It is an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s play Macbeth and tells the story of Chandu Chekavar (Kunal), an infamous warrior in the 13th century North Malabar. Veeram is simultaneously shot in Malayalam, Hindi and in English with the same title.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“The Malayalam film is also shot in Hindi and English, so it was challenging to do the film in three languages. The lovely part of being an actor is you get to play different parts,” Kunal said.