Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has suffered an injury, says he is in pain and getting injections “galore”.
“Serious Ouch time! Hamstring shaken fortunately not stirred. Injections galore, running like a duck. Not that I don’t like ducks but it sucks,” Shah Rukh tweeted on Thursday.
- Shah Rukh Khan's struggle with injuries: A timeline of his pain all through the years
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about tough movie shoots
- Shah Rukh Khan discharged from hospital after knee surgery
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots 'Fan' despite injury
- Shah Rukh Khan continues working in pain
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan turns 46 today
After entertaining the masses with last year’s blockbuster “Happy New Year”, the superstar has turned all his focus on Maneesh Sharma’s directorial “Fan”. Shah Rukh, fondly called the “King of Romance”, will essay the role of a fan in the film.
He will also be seen in action thriller drama “Raees”, which will release on Eid next year.
Just a few days back, Shah Rukh had shared how mesmerised he was with the magic of Dubrovnik, a city in Croatia.