Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has suffered an injury, says he is in pain and getting injections “galore”.
“Serious Ouch time! Hamstring shaken fortunately not stirred. Injections galore, running like a duck. Not that I don’t like ducks but it sucks,” Shah Rukh tweeted on Thursday.
- Secret Superstar actor Aamir Khan: Shah Rukh Khan is a great storyteller
- Gauri Khan has brought Throwback Thursday early with this Shah Rukh Khan photo
- Gauri Khan shared a new photo of son Aryan Khan but she is afraid of getting fired, read why
- Jab Harry Met Sejal actor Shah Rukh Khan injures back
- Shah Rukh Khan enjoys breaking away from fast-paced lifestyle
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots 'Fan' despite injury
After entertaining the masses with last year’s blockbuster “Happy New Year”, the superstar has turned all his focus on Maneesh Sharma’s directorial “Fan”. Shah Rukh, fondly called the “King of Romance”, will essay the role of a fan in the film.
He will also be seen in action thriller drama “Raees”, which will release on Eid next year.
Just a few days back, Shah Rukh had shared how mesmerised he was with the magic of Dubrovnik, a city in Croatia.