Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has suffered an injury, says he is in pain and getting injections “galore”.
“Serious Ouch time! Hamstring shaken fortunately not stirred. Injections galore, running like a duck. Not that I don’t like ducks but it sucks,” Shah Rukh tweeted on Thursday.
- Kabir Khan directs sequel to campaign starring Shah Rukh Khan
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan's heartfelt posts about his kids AbRam, Aryan and Suhana are pure dad goals
- Shah Rukh Khan credits and thanks Mithelesh Baria for Zero teaser promotional phrase
- Shah Rukh Khan: The concept of super stardom will change with time
- Ittefaq actor Sidharth Malhotra: We had a gala time celebrating Shah Rukh Khan's birthday in Alibaug
- Shah Rukh Khan shoots 'Fan' despite injury
After entertaining the masses with last year’s blockbuster “Happy New Year”, the superstar has turned all his focus on Maneesh Sharma’s directorial “Fan”. Shah Rukh, fondly called the “King of Romance”, will essay the role of a fan in the film.
He will also be seen in action thriller drama “Raees”, which will release on Eid next year.
Just a few days back, Shah Rukh had shared how mesmerised he was with the magic of Dubrovnik, a city in Croatia.