Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra made her Oscars debut looking elegant in a white Zuhair Murad strapless gown. Priyanka is being congratulated by her Bollywood friends and fans on Twitter for her smashing Oscars debut.
Priyanka Chopra opted for a white embellished gown by Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad at her maiden Oscars where she presented the award for Best Film Editing. The former Miss World, who rose to fame last year when her ABC thriller ‘Quantico’, premiered, pulled her hair back into a subtle pony with a center part.
The 33-year-old actress also rocked a very light, golden brown smokey eye. Diamond accessories were an integral part of her wardrobe as Chopra sported big, chunky drop earrings and rings. (PICTURES: Priyanka Chopra, Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, Henry Cavill: Oscars 2016 Presenters)
Priyanka Chopra may have nailed it on the red carpet but she admitted that she was a little nervous about messing up at the Oscars stage while presenting the award. (Read: Oscars 2016: Priyanka Chopra shines in white on red carpet)
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Post the awards, Priyanka tweeted, “Priyanka Chopra tweeted, “And the gold confetti comes down on us! What an evening! #Oscars @Pharrell @anjulaacharia.” (PHOTOS: Oscars 2016 Live: Priyanka Chopra makes her debut on Oscars red carpet, wows in white Zuhair Murad)
Priyanka, who presented the award for Best Film Editing, is being congratulated by her Bollywood fans and friends on Twitter.
Priyanka, who presented the award for Best Film Editing is being congratulated by her Bollywood fans and friends on Twitter.
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) February 29, 2016
Priyanka looks confident & lovely.The top of my favourite actors list has Tom Hardy’s name on it. Keep rocking Tom
— Jay Sean (@jaysean) February 29, 2016
— SOPHIE CHOUDRY (@Sophie_Choudry) February 29, 2016
— Manish Malhotra (@ManishMalhotra) February 29, 2016
Looking lovely and graceful @priyankachopra at the Oscars. Congratulations for your achievements .God bless
— Neeta Lulla (@neeta_lulla) February 29, 2016
— ZUHAIR MURAD (@ZMURADofficial) February 29, 2016
Priyanka Chopra has been making mark on red carpet this awards season. At the People’s Choice Awards in January (where she
received the award for best actress in a new television series), the Indian actress sparkled in a sequined take on the
colour block trend by Vera Wang.
Later at the 22nd annual SAG Awards, the “Bajirao Mastani” star turned heads in a pink Monique Lhuillier strapless gown.