Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra made her Oscars debut looking elegant in a white Zuhair Murad strapless gown. Priyanka is being congratulated by her Bollywood friends and fans on Twitter for her smashing Oscars debut.
Priyanka Chopra opted for a white embellished gown by Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad at her maiden Oscars where she presented the award for Best Film Editing. The former Miss World, who rose to fame last year when her ABC thriller ‘Quantico’, premiered, pulled her hair back into a subtle pony with a center part.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The 33-year-old actress also rocked a very light, golden brown smokey eye. Diamond accessories were an integral part of her wardrobe as Chopra sported big, chunky drop earrings and rings. (PICTURES: Priyanka Chopra, Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, Henry Cavill: Oscars 2016 Presenters)
Priyanka Chopra may have nailed it on the red carpet but she admitted that she was a little nervous about messing up at the Oscars stage while presenting the award. (Read: Oscars 2016: Priyanka Chopra shines in white on red carpet)
Post the awards, Priyanka tweeted, “Priyanka Chopra tweeted, “And the gold confetti comes down on us! What an evening! #Oscars @Pharrell @anjulaacharia.” (PHOTOS: Oscars 2016 Live: Priyanka Chopra makes her debut on Oscars red carpet, wows in white Zuhair Murad)
Priyanka, who presented the award for Best Film Editing, is being congratulated by her Bollywood fans and friends on Twitter.
Priyanka, who presented the award for Best Film Editing is being congratulated by her Bollywood fans and friends on Twitter.
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) February 29, 2016
Priyanka looks confident & lovely.The top of my favourite actors list has Tom Hardy’s name on it. Keep rocking Tom
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) February 29, 2016
— Jay Sean (@jaysean) February 29, 2016
— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPkher) February 29, 2016
— SOPHIE CHOUDRY (@Sophie_Choudry) February 29, 2016
— Manish Malhotra (@ManishMalhotra) February 29, 2016
Looking lovely and graceful @priyankachopra at the Oscars. Congratulations for your achievements .God bless
— Neeta Lulla (@neeta_lulla) February 29, 2016
— ZUHAIR MURAD (@ZMURADofficial) February 29, 2016
Priyanka Chopra has been making mark on red carpet this awards season. At the People’s Choice Awards in January (where she
received the award for best actress in a new television series), the Indian actress sparkled in a sequined take on the
colour block trend by Vera Wang.
Later at the 22nd annual SAG Awards, the “Bajirao Mastani” star turned heads in a pink Monique Lhuillier strapless gown.