Oscar winning actress Lupita Amondi Nyong’o is all praises for Irrfan Khan’s film ‘The Lunchbox’ and has termed it a perfect heartwarming love story.
The actress, who won Best Actress Oscar for her film ’12 Years A Slave’, posted on Twitter after watching ‘The Lunchbox’. “Just saw the movie The Lunchbox: the perfect heartwarming love story period, but especially on a cold and rainy day …,” tweeted Lupita.
‘The Lunchbox’, a romantic film, was written and directed by Ritesh Batra. It featured Irrfan Khan, Nimrat Kaur and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in lead roles.
The film was screened at International Critics’ Week at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival, and later won the Critics Week Viewers Choice Award also known as Grand Rail d’Or. It was also shown at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival.
Acknowledging Lupita’s tweet, lead actor of the film Irrfan Khan thanked her and said: “Thanks !!! Will cross each other’s path some day.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
After ‘The Lunchbox’, Irrfan has been bombarded with a lot of Hollywood and Bollywood film offers.
Irrfan Khan recently confirmed that he will be seen in Steven Spielberg’s ‘Jurassic Park 4’. “Yes I’ve been offered Jurassic Park 4. But at the moment I cannot reveal any more details,” said Irrfan.
Irrfan is also doing a film with Tigmanshu Dhulia and the shooting schedules might clash with ‘Jurassic Park’. Apart from Tigmanshu’s, Irrfan is also involved in Shoojit Sircar’s ‘Piku.’
Director of the film Ritesh Batra also replied saying, “glad you liked our film, you were fabulous in 12 Years a Slave.”