Oscar winning actress Lupita Amondi Nyong’o is all praises for Irrfan Khan’s film ‘The Lunchbox’ and has termed it a perfect heartwarming love story.
The actress, who won Best Actress Oscar for her film ’12 Years A Slave’, posted on Twitter after watching ‘The Lunchbox’. “Just saw the movie The Lunchbox: the perfect heartwarming love story period, but especially on a cold and rainy day …,” tweeted Lupita.
‘The Lunchbox’, a romantic film, was written and directed by Ritesh Batra. It featured Irrfan Khan, Nimrat Kaur and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in lead roles.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film was screened at International Critics’ Week at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival, and later won the Critics Week Viewers Choice Award also known as Grand Rail d’Or. It was also shown at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival.
Acknowledging Lupita’s tweet, lead actor of the film Irrfan Khan thanked her and said: “Thanks !!! Will cross each other’s path some day.”
After ‘The Lunchbox’, Irrfan has been bombarded with a lot of Hollywood and Bollywood film offers.
Irrfan Khan recently confirmed that he will be seen in Steven Spielberg’s ‘Jurassic Park 4’. “Yes I’ve been offered Jurassic Park 4. But at the moment I cannot reveal any more details,” said Irrfan.
Irrfan is also doing a film with Tigmanshu Dhulia and the shooting schedules might clash with ‘Jurassic Park’. Apart from Tigmanshu’s, Irrfan is also involved in Shoojit Sircar’s ‘Piku.’
Irrfan Khan was last seen in ‘Gunday’ with Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra.
Director of the film Ritesh Batra also replied saying, “glad you liked our film, you were fabulous in 12 Years a Slave.”