Saddened over the demise of legendary actress Zohra Sehgal, actor Ajay Devgn said they were planning to cancel the trailer launch event of his upcoming film ‘Singham Returns’. The 102-year-old actress died of cardiac arrest yesterday in Delhi.
“I do not know how to react and what to say on this. We were thinking to postpone the event today but it was too late,” Ajay told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Singham Returns’ today.
A Padma Vibhushan awardee, Sehgal was seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’, which had Ajay Devgn in the lead.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who was present at the same event, also expressed grief over the demise of Sehgal. “I am a great fan of Zohraji. She was a great artiste, a legend. My sister Karishma and Ranbir (cousin) had the opportunity to work with her, I missed out on that. May her soul rest in peace,” Kareena said.
Director Rohit Shetty said that one should remember Sehgal for the great life she lived.