Saddened over the demise of legendary actress Zohra Sehgal, actor Ajay Devgn said they were planning to cancel the trailer launch event of his upcoming film ‘Singham Returns’. The 102-year-old actress died of cardiac arrest yesterday in Delhi.
“I do not know how to react and what to say on this. We were thinking to postpone the event today but it was too late,” Ajay told reporters here at the trailer launch of ‘Singham Returns’ today.
A Padma Vibhushan awardee, Sehgal was seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’, which had Ajay Devgn in the lead.
Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who was present at the same event, also expressed grief over the demise of Sehgal. “I am a great fan of Zohraji. She was a great artiste, a legend. My sister Karishma and Ranbir (cousin) had the opportunity to work with her, I missed out on that. May her soul rest in peace,” Kareena said.
Director Rohit Shetty said that one should remember Sehgal for the great life she lived.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016