Filmmaker Rohit Shetty finds it amusing to know the various rumours doing the rounds about his next project. He says so far he has signed Shah Rukh Khan only for one film.
“There are so many films I am doing, according to reports in the media. Some are saying that I am doing a remake of ‘Angoor’, some are saying it is ‘Hum’ and now you are saying it is ‘Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi’. And there is also a ‘Punjab Express’.
“So as per the reports, I am doing as many as nine films with Shah Rukh. I’d like to put all rumours to rest and say that only Shah Rukh has confirmed for my next film. No one else has been roped in as of now. The pre-production for the film has already started and it will go on floors next year,” Rohit Shetty said.
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
The “Chennai Express” director is currently awaiting the release of “Singham Returns” on Independence Day Aug 15.