Actor Ayushmann Khurrana feels one should give his best shot and be unperturbed about success or failure.
“I think one should stay numb to success and failure… You should just be normal. Just concentrate on your work and give your best. This mantra comes with experience.
“If you haven’t faced rejections then you cannot give mantra to anybody who has failed. This is something I would like to advice to the young talent,” Ayushmann said in an interview here.
Ayushmann started as a contestant on a reality show and then turned a host and eventually became an actor. He made a successful acting debut with ‘Vicky Donor’ but both his films–‘Nautanki Saala’ and ‘Bewakoofiyaan’ – failed to garner much attention after that.
The 29-year-old actor will be seen in playing the role of an eminent Maharashtrian scientist Shivkar Talpade in his next. The biopic ‘Hawaaizaada’ is directed by debutante filmmaker Vibhu Puri.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
His other film is ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ with newcomer Bhumi Pednekar. It is directed by Sharat Katariya and produced by filmmaker Maneesh Sarma.
Ayushmann has also teamed up with mentor John Abraham again for a football drama film ‘1911’. It is based on popular football clubs – Mohun Bagan and East Bengal.
“I am doing films that are beyond my personal experiences like I am not a Maharashtrian but I am playing that part, I am not from UP I am framed that way in the film, I am not a footballer but I am playing one. So these are the challenges that I have taken as an actor,” he said.
Ayushmann will be mentoring aspiring actors for an upcoming reality show ‘India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj’. “I think more than god father it is your talent that matters. I have two god fathers Shoojit Sircar and Adtiya Chopra.. John Abraham is my elder brother,” he said.
“Acting matters a lot than looks. Today films are unconventional… Unique concept-based films are working. This is the age of unconventional actors. To be an actor is in your hand and to be a star depends on your destiny,” he added.