His name can launch a thousand products in India and only three English alphabets are needed to describe him — SRK. As someone who finds himself in news week after week (in today’s digital age hour after hour), there is very little one doesn’t know about Shah Rukh Khan. On the eve of his 51st birthday, we list out a few unknown facts about SRK.
SRK was called ‘Mail Train’ in school by his friends as he was a very fast runner and often won all major heats.
When a young SRK visited Ajmer Sharif with his mother, he suddenly realised that his pocket has been picked. When he tried looking for it, SRK was stopped by a seer who asked him, “Did you just lose a few hundred rupees?” SRK eyed him suspiciously. The seer then prophetically told him, “Sau ki chinta kyu karte ho, jab karodo rupaiye aanewalle hain.”
SRK was a great sportsman but had to switch to acting from sports because of a lower back injury.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
SRK experienced his first fan following in Shillong where 200 school girls screamed ‘ahhhh’ on seeing him
Hema Malini chose SRK for her directorial debut because she thought he had an aristocratic face
Deewana was not SRK’s favourite movie. He was paid Rs 4 lakh for it and promised an additional Rs 1 lakh if the film ran for 100 days. The producers later refused to pay the extra Rs 1 lakh saying SRK didn’t deserve it as he didn’t like the film.
Mustafa Siddharth and Vikram were the names Shah Rukh and Gauri had chose for their son before finally settling with Aryan.
SRK’s biggest nightmare is that someone will cut off his arms.
SRK was asked to dub for rising star ‘Salman Khan’ in Patthar Ke Phool.
One-night stands don’t excite SRK because he doesn’t find it stimulating to sleep with someone whose name he doesn’t even know.