Newcomer Sidharth Malhotra feels kissing in movies has been given too much importance when it is not such a big deal.
“I think it is hyped out. I don’t know why it is a big deal to kiss in a film when they are in love. We all have intimate moments with our loved ones in real life and that is what we are trying to portray (through films),” Sidharth said.
Sidharth, who was here at the cover launch of a magazine, has no qualms about being admired for his fitness.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“For me fitness is being healthy and fit. So that one can enjoy different activities, be it sports or anything. I like being fit. Fitness is not about restricting from what you want to eat, but it is important to balance it out,” he said.
“If one wants to stay stylish you need to be fit. If you have a good physique, you can make even a basic pair of blue denims and white shirt look good on you,” he added.
The actor agrees that maintaining six pack abs is not a cakewalk.
“It is tough for everybody to have six pack abs. We are not body builders, it is important to stay fit and be able to run and do exercise and have good stamina. It is nice to be in a good shape. But one needs to be healthy and fit first, then abs and all come, it adds to the personality. There is lot of hard work going into it (making six pack abs),” Sidharth said.