Newcomer Sidharth Malhotra feels kissing in movies has been given too much importance when it is not such a big deal.
“I think it is hyped out. I don’t know why it is a big deal to kiss in a film when they are in love. We all have intimate moments with our loved ones in real life and that is what we are trying to portray (through films),” Sidharth said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Sidharth, who was here at the cover launch of a magazine, has no qualms about being admired for his fitness.
“For me fitness is being healthy and fit. So that one can enjoy different activities, be it sports or anything. I like being fit. Fitness is not about restricting from what you want to eat, but it is important to balance it out,” he said.
“If one wants to stay stylish you need to be fit. If you have a good physique, you can make even a basic pair of blue denims and white shirt look good on you,” he added.
The actor agrees that maintaining six pack abs is not a cakewalk.
“It is tough for everybody to have six pack abs. We are not body builders, it is important to stay fit and be able to run and do exercise and have good stamina. It is nice to be in a good shape. But one needs to be healthy and fit first, then abs and all come, it adds to the personality. There is lot of hard work going into it (making six pack abs),” Sidharth said.