Superstar Salman Khan celebrated Eid on Tuesday (July 29) by announcing plans to help treat 100 children with heart condition through his charity organisation.
The ‘Dabangg’ star said that his charity organisation Being Human will get 100 of his young fans treated, who are suffering from any heart ailment.
“If any kids (sic) on Facebook or twitter who has a heart condition and can’t afford to get it treated, BH (Being Human) will get 100 genuine patients treated,” Salman tweeted, adding that people should not fool him to get money.
“lekin bevakoof nahi banane ka ( but don’t fool me). So twitter, FB par bata dena (write it on Twitter, Facebook), the digital, BH team vil take care of it. Thank (sic),” the 48-year-old actor added.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched