Superstar Salman Khan celebrated Eid on Tuesday (July 29) by announcing plans to help treat 100 children with heart condition through his charity organisation.
The ‘Dabangg’ star said that his charity organisation Being Human will get 100 of his young fans treated, who are suffering from any heart ailment.
“If any kids (sic) on Facebook or twitter who has a heart condition and can’t afford to get it treated, BH (Being Human) will get 100 genuine patients treated,” Salman tweeted, adding that people should not fool him to get money.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“lekin bevakoof nahi banane ka ( but don’t fool me). So twitter, FB par bata dena (write it on Twitter, Facebook), the digital, BH team vil take care of it. Thank (sic),” the 48-year-old actor added.