‘The Dirty Picture’ actress Vidya Balan has shocked everyone with her latest look in the upcoming film ‘Bobby Jasoos’.
Vidya Balan, who plays a female detective in the film, has tried over 122 looks for the film with each being unique in its own way.
In this latest look from the film, Vidya Balan is seen in an attire of an astrologer sitting under the tree with a placard that says ‘Free For Ladies’. Vidya Balan looks absolutely different with a pair of spectacles, moustache, rudraksh maala and dhoti-kurta.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Vidya Balan had earlier turned into a beggar seated outside a railway station in Hyderabad. The actress will be launching the trailer of ‘Bobby Jasoos’ in the presence of real detectives.
‘Bobby Jasoos’ is a film about the journey of a female detective, played by Vidya. “We are inviting real-life detectives to launch the trailer of the film along with Vidya Balan,” spokesperson of the film said in an interview earlier. The trailer will be launched by the end of this month.
‘Bobby Jasoos’ is the first detective film releasing after a long time, that too with a female lead. The film has been produced by actress-turned-producer Dia Mirza and her beau Sahil Sangha.