Sanjay Dutt’s wife Maanyata Dutt stepped out to cast her vote in Mumbai on Thursday (April 24) and Mrs. Dutt was unrecognizable.
Maanyata, who has always stood by her husband’s side, seemed to have lost a lot of weight due to her illness. The mother-of-two has also chopped off her long tresses and looks unrecognizable. In the picture, Maanyata was seen showing her ink-stained finger wearing a simple red suit with white dupatta.
Her husband, Sanjay Dutt who is currently in Yerwada jail was constantly out on parole last year. When certain voices objected to this, the reason for his parole became public – his wife’s illness.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Maanyata was last seen in public on March 22 (above), when Sanjay Dutt returned to Pune’s Yerawada Jail from his Mumbai residence. At that time Maanyata looked visibly healthier and even had her long locks.
Prior to that, Maanyata was also spotted partying (below) at the screening of Shahid Kapoor’s ‘R.. Rajkumar’ in December, which led to speculations that Maanyata was well. It was also reported that after the event, Maanyata, along with Shahid and Ayushmann Khurrana, went for Krishika Lulla’s birthday.
However, Pune Divisional Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh said that the reports of Maanyata’s illness were verified before Sanjay Dutt’s parole was approved.
Maanyata was diagnosed with a non-malignant tumour in her lungs in December last year after she complained of chest pain and weight loss. Maanyata had to undergo surgery twice. We wish her a full and speedy recovery.