Sanjay Dutt’s wife Maanyata Dutt stepped out to cast her vote in Mumbai on Thursday (April 24) and Mrs. Dutt was unrecognizable.
Maanyata, who has always stood by her husband’s side, seemed to have lost a lot of weight due to her illness. The mother-of-two has also chopped off her long tresses and looks unrecognizable. In the picture, Maanyata was seen showing her ink-stained finger wearing a simple red suit with white dupatta.
Her husband, Sanjay Dutt who is currently in Yerwada jail was constantly out on parole last year. When certain voices objected to this, the reason for his parole became public – his wife’s illness.
Maanyata was last seen in public on March 22 (above), when Sanjay Dutt returned to Pune’s Yerawada Jail from his Mumbai residence. At that time Maanyata looked visibly healthier and even had her long locks.
Prior to that, Maanyata was also spotted partying (below) at the screening of Shahid Kapoor’s ‘R.. Rajkumar’ in December, which led to speculations that Maanyata was well. It was also reported that after the event, Maanyata, along with Shahid and Ayushmann Khurrana, went for Krishika Lulla’s birthday.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
However, Pune Divisional Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh said that the reports of Maanyata’s illness were verified before Sanjay Dutt’s parole was approved.
Maanyata was diagnosed with a non-malignant tumour in her lungs in December last year after she complained of chest pain and weight loss. Maanyata had to undergo surgery twice. We wish her a full and speedy recovery.