Atul Agnihotri’s upcoming film ‘O Teri’ is reportedly inspired by of Common Wealth Games scam.
Produced by Atul and presented by Salman Khan, the film revolves around Prantabh Pratap and Anand Ishvaram Devadutt Subramanium who are journalists doing regular stories, facing ordinary pressures of life when a quirky turn of events changes their lives.
According to sources, the character played by Anupam Kher in the film is based on CWG’s former organising committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi, who was accused of irregularities in the preparations for the 2010 Games.
When asked, director Umesh Bist said, “The film is inspired by real life events but I would not like to reveal anything as of now.”
The film, starring Pulkit Samrat and Bilal Amrohi, is a comedy with funny take on a lot of real life events.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
It is slated to release on 28 March.