Atul Agnihotri’s upcoming film ‘O Teri’ is reportedly inspired by of Common Wealth Games scam.
Produced by Atul and presented by Salman Khan, the film revolves around Prantabh Pratap and Anand Ishvaram Devadutt Subramanium who are journalists doing regular stories, facing ordinary pressures of life when a quirky turn of events changes their lives.
According to sources, the character played by Anupam Kher in the film is based on CWG’s former organising committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi, who was accused of irregularities in the preparations for the 2010 Games.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
When asked, director Umesh Bist said, “The film is inspired by real life events but I would not like to reveal anything as of now.”
The film, starring Pulkit Samrat and Bilal Amrohi, is a comedy with funny take on a lot of real life events.
It is slated to release on 28 March.