After Indian classical musician Ustad Amjad Ali Khan’s sarod went missing on a British Airways flight, it is now filmmaker Mira Nair’s bags that have gone untraceable in an aircraft of the same company.
The 56-year-old ‘Salaam Bombay’ director said that her bags have been missing for the last eight days and the company is yet to respond to her complaint.
“8 days without my bags, no word from British Airways. I am a silvercard member, what do those without cards face! Time to stop flying British Airways,” Nair posted on twitter.
Earlier this week, Khan lost his sarod, which he has been playing for the last 45 years, while he was returning to Delhi from London by a British Airways flight.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016