After Indian classical musician Ustad Amjad Ali Khan’s sarod went missing on a British Airways flight, it is now filmmaker Mira Nair’s bags that have gone untraceable in an aircraft of the same company.
The 56-year-old ‘Salaam Bombay’ director said that her bags have been missing for the last eight days and the company is yet to respond to her complaint.
“8 days without my bags, no word from British Airways. I am a silvercard member, what do those without cards face! Time to stop flying British Airways,” Nair posted on twitter.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Earlier this week, Khan lost his sarod, which he has been playing for the last 45 years, while he was returning to Delhi from London by a British Airways flight.