Makers of Rajnikanth starrer ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, the country’s first 3D motion capture film, will be launching a 3D mobile game based on the lead character.
“Kochadaiiyaan’ is all set to create a wave on the app stores as two official mobile games based on the movie will be released by Soundarya (director of the movie, who is also the daughter of Rajinikanth) and Neeraj Roy of Hungama Digital Media Entertainment…”, a press release said here today.
The games — ‘Kochadaiiyaan the Legend; Kingdom Run’ and ‘Kochadaiiyaan the legend; Reign of Arrow’ had been developed by Vroovy, a joint venture between digital media company Hungama and game service company — Gameshashtra, it said.
“It takes gamers to an altered state as the detailing and game play matches the iconic characteristic of Kochadaiiyaan, a character immortalised by Rajinikanth”, Soundarya said in the statement.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“In this new age of digital, we are delighted to be working with India’s first 3D motion animated film, Kochadaiiyaan , showcasing the most iconic star of Indian cinema,” she further said in the statement.
Stating that he was delighted over his firm’s association with the film, Hungama Digital Media Entertainment MD and CEO Neeraj Roy said “We developed a game that will be as exciting as the film. To reach out to the masses and make sure that everyone gets to enjoy this fun filled game we have developed it to be compatible with about 6,500 devices.”
The audio of the movie, tipped to be the first Indian movie to be released in six different languages by Media One Global Entertainment and Eros International, was released recently.
The music is scored by Oscar award winner A R Rahman while another Oscar winner Resool Pookutty is doing the sound recording. The movie is likely to hit screens next month.