Makers of Rajnikanth starrer ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, the country’s first 3D motion capture film, will be launching a 3D mobile game based on the lead character.
“Kochadaiiyaan’ is all set to create a wave on the app stores as two official mobile games based on the movie will be released by Soundarya (director of the movie, who is also the daughter of Rajinikanth) and Neeraj Roy of Hungama Digital Media Entertainment…”, a press release said here today.
The games — ‘Kochadaiiyaan the Legend; Kingdom Run’ and ‘Kochadaiiyaan the legend; Reign of Arrow’ had been developed by Vroovy, a joint venture between digital media company Hungama and game service company — Gameshashtra, it said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“It takes gamers to an altered state as the detailing and game play matches the iconic characteristic of Kochadaiiyaan, a character immortalised by Rajinikanth”, Soundarya said in the statement.
“In this new age of digital, we are delighted to be working with India’s first 3D motion animated film, Kochadaiiyaan , showcasing the most iconic star of Indian cinema,” she further said in the statement.
Stating that he was delighted over his firm’s association with the film, Hungama Digital Media Entertainment MD and CEO Neeraj Roy said “We developed a game that will be as exciting as the film. To reach out to the masses and make sure that everyone gets to enjoy this fun filled game we have developed it to be compatible with about 6,500 devices.”
The audio of the movie, tipped to be the first Indian movie to be released in six different languages by Media One Global Entertainment and Eros International, was released recently.
The music is scored by Oscar award winner A R Rahman while another Oscar winner Resool Pookutty is doing the sound recording. The movie is likely to hit screens next month.