VJ-actress-singer Sophie Choudry, who will be seen in dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, admits she is not thinking of winning the show at the moment.
Sophie, who has done dance numbers in films like ‘Heyy Babyy’ and ‘Shootout at Wadala’, said she is looking forward to give memorable performances on the show.
“Dancing in films is very different to performing and competing live. I enjoy dancing, but I have never been trained in a dance, so I thought I would take up this as a challenge.
“For me the show is a way to learn various dance forms. It’s been a while since people saw me on TV and this is a wonderful platform,” Sophie told PTI.
But looking at the format of the show till now, mostly TV actors have won it, but she is not thinking of winning or losing.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I am not thinking about winning the show right now. I just want to win judges’ respect and audience’s love. I want to give a few memorable performances and connect with people,” she added.
Sophie was approached to participate in the show earlier as well but could not do it due to various reasons.
“I had got offer (from ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’) earlier as well but it didn’t work out because of date issues or due to some injuries. This time too, I was ready to say no but the team convinced me,” Sophie said, who has also featured in songs in Tamil and Telugu films.
“There are talented dancer participating in the show, which means the competition is already tougher than usual. I think everyone is competition. People may think I am a good dancer, but I am not trained and certainly not used to dancing with a partner,” Sophie said.