After featuring in intense roles in films like ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!’ and ‘Gangs Of Wasseypur’, Richa Chadda is in the mood for some song and dance routines in Hindi filmdom. If a source close to her is to be believed, she isn’t too happy being perceived as a ‘serious’ actress.
Richa is a trained dancer. “She feels strongly that none of her previous roles have ever helped her explore a more fun side to her personality. So, after proving her mettle in acting, Richa now looks at surprising her fans with her dance moves,” the source said.
She has even recently shot for two dance numbers, one for her upcoming film with Nikhil Dwivedi, ‘Tamanchey’ and another with Kalki Koechlin for ‘Jiah Aur Jiah’.
Richa has trained in Kathak, and she has also learnt street Jazz from Ashley Lobo’s Danceworx.
The actress is now thoroughly looking at venturing out in to the ‘song and dance’ part of the movies and for that, she is making a conscious effort to chose and pick films that get her an opportunity to show her dancing skills, added the source.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016