Actress Soha Ali Khan says that she, her brother Saif Ali Khan and sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor Khan are not “professionally dependent” on each other.
“I, Saif or Kareena, we all pursue our career independently and we want to keep it separate. As a family, emotionally we are there for each other but professionally we are not dependent,” Soha said.
Daughter of veteran actress Sharmila Tagore, Soha’s last big screen appearance was in “Ghayal Once Again”, which featured actor Sunny Deol in a key role.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The “Rang De Basanti” actress played the role of a psychiatrist in the film.
On the work front, the 37-year-old actress is looking forward to her upcoming film “31st October” which is directed by National Award Winner, Shivaji Lotan Patil. The film is based on the assassination of Indira Gandhi and the events that followed.
Besides Soha, actor and comedian Vir Das will be seen playing a lead character in the film.