“I, Saif or Kareena, we all pursue our career independently and we want to keep it separate. As a family, emotionally we are there for each other but professionally we are not dependent,” Soha said.
Daughter of veteran actress Sharmila Tagore, Soha’s last big screen appearance was in “Ghayal Once Again”, which featured actor Sunny Deol in a key role.
The “Rang De Basanti” actress played the role of a psychiatrist in the film.
On the work front, the 37-year-old actress is looking forward to her upcoming film “31st October” which is directed by National Award Winner, Shivaji Lotan Patil. The film is based on the assassination of Indira Gandhi and the events that followed.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Besides Soha, actor and comedian Vir Das will be seen playing a lead character in the film.