Television actor Sara Khan, who will be making her Bollywood debut in ‘Total Siyappa’, says she is not looking for a career in Bollywood.
“I don’t want to be in the rat-race. I want to take things as they come. Also, I’m a psychologist and I am mostly busy with it. I do lot of work with NGOs and I am not looking for a Bollywood career,” Sara told PTI.
Sara, who played the lead in TV serial ‘Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein’, said she rejected the movie offer first time.
“Initially, I was not very keen on this. I rejected the offer. But when I met E Niwas (the director) he narrated the entire story, then I found my character very interesting,” she said.
Talking about her role in the movie, Sara said, “The name of my character is Jiya. She is a very very fun-loving girl, high on life, takes life as it comes and does not care about the norms.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The movie stars Yami Gautum, singer-actor Ali Zafar, veteran actor Anupam Kher and his wife Kirron Kher who will be appearing together for the first time in a movie.
“Working with Kirron ji was amazing. So with Yami and Ali. They were brilliant. Me and Yami especially got along with each other very well,” she said.
‘Total Siyappa’ is a rom-com directed by E Nivas and written by Neeraj Pandey of ‘A Wednesday’ and ‘Special 26’. The movie is slated to release on Mar 7.