Television actor Sara Khan, who will be making her Bollywood debut in ‘Total Siyappa’, says she is not looking for a career in Bollywood.
“I don’t want to be in the rat-race. I want to take things as they come. Also, I’m a psychologist and I am mostly busy with it. I do lot of work with NGOs and I am not looking for a Bollywood career,” Sara told PTI.
Sara, who played the lead in TV serial ‘Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein’, said she rejected the movie offer first time.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Initially, I was not very keen on this. I rejected the offer. But when I met E Niwas (the director) he narrated the entire story, then I found my character very interesting,” she said.
Talking about her role in the movie, Sara said, “The name of my character is Jiya. She is a very very fun-loving girl, high on life, takes life as it comes and does not care about the norms.”
The movie stars Yami Gautum, singer-actor Ali Zafar, veteran actor Anupam Kher and his wife Kirron Kher who will be appearing together for the first time in a movie.
“Working with Kirron ji was amazing. So with Yami and Ali. They were brilliant. Me and Yami especially got along with each other very well,” she said.
‘Total Siyappa’ is a rom-com directed by E Nivas and written by Neeraj Pandey of ‘A Wednesday’ and ‘Special 26’. The movie is slated to release on Mar 7.