Indo-Canadian adult film star Sunny Leone is happy for getting noticed but is not sure if she has made her mark in Bollywood.
Before making her Bollywood debut in ‘Jism 2’, Sunny had participated in the fifth season of the reality show ‘Bigg Boss’. Sunny also did a special song in ‘Shootout at Wadala’ and was seen next in ‘Jackpot’ and ‘Ragini MMS 2’.
“I think I have been noticed and I am happy about it. I am happy where I have reached today. I don’t know if I have made a mark for myself here. I want to do good work, have fun and entertain people,” Sunny told PTI in an exclusive interview here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I have done only three films. I still have to work hard. I want more and more people to watch and enjoy my films. It is a steady process. I think one should work hard and prove oneself in dancing, acting and bringing in ticket sales (box office),” she said.
Sunny is happy with the audience response to ‘Ragini MMS 2’. “I wasn’t expecting the film to do this well. I thank my fans for watching the film. I wonder how can one film change things,” she added.
Post the success of ‘Ragini MMS 2’, Sunny has been getting a lot of offers but she is in no hurry to do any film. “Offers are coming in. I think people have realised I am not here just for five minutes (on screen), I love this world. I will continue to work hard and do amazing work. I am sure acceptance will come,” Sunny said.
Responding to a query that she was looking for an image-makeover, Sunny said that she did not set any rules for herself. “That is not true, I don’t know where this came from. I don’t set any rules, limits for myself,” the actress said.