There were stories in the media that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif will get engaged or married this month.
Katrina Kaif, 31, who is currently busy with Abhishek Kapoor’s “Fitoor” and Anurag Basu’s “Jagga Jasoos” with Ranbir, will make her debut at the Cannes red carpet tomorrow.
- Here's why we prefer Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone's sparkling chemistry over Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif's cold vibes
- Jagga Jasoos: Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's antics during film shoot proves that their banter is for real
- Ranbir Kapoor on Katrina Kaif: Don’t think I can miss her. I need her in my life
- Katrina Kaif said she will never work with Ranbir Kapoor. This is Ranbir's clarification
- Katrina Kaif: I am not yet engaged, there is time for marriage
- I am in love but have not made any marriage plans yet: Ranbir Kapoor
“There is no truth to these wedding dates, there are no plans as yet,” the spokesperson said in a media statement, adding the actress has a packed month.
This comes just a few days after Ranbir Kapoor, 32, who had been on a denial mode, finally confirmed that they planned to get married next year.