There were stories in the media that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif will get engaged or married this month.
Katrina Kaif, 31, who is currently busy with Abhishek Kapoor’s “Fitoor” and Anurag Basu’s “Jagga Jasoos” with Ranbir, will make her debut at the Cannes red carpet tomorrow.
- Katrina Kaif: I am not yet engaged, there is time for marriage
- I am in love but have not made any marriage plans yet: Ranbir Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's advice to Katrina Kaif: Don't marry Ranbir Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif: Marrying Ranbir Kapoor in 2015 is news to me
- I am not getting married anytime soon,clarifies Katrina Kaif
- I am single; no plans to get married yet,says Katrina Kaif
“There is no truth to these wedding dates, there are no plans as yet,” the spokesperson said in a media statement, adding the actress has a packed month.
This comes just a few days after Ranbir Kapoor, 32, who had been on a denial mode, finally confirmed that they planned to get married next year.