Earlier we had reported that Illuminati Films’ Finding Fanny will be premiered at Toronto Film Festival. However, director Homi Adajania has dismissed these reports.
Clarifying the news, Homi said, “As much as I wish it were true, these are just rumours as Finding Fanny’s edit has not even been locked yet. We will apply once ready and keep our fingers crossed because the Toronto International Film Festival is a dream platform to showcase any film.” The film is being made in English and has been extensively shot in Goa. However, the film will also have a Hindi version especially for the Indian fans.
Finding Fanny stars Anjali Patil, Deepika Padukone, Arjun Kapoor, Pankaj Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah and Dimple Kapadia in prominent roles and it is slated to release on September 12.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen