There are no immediate plans to develop a sequel of 1994 Salman-Madhuri starrer hit “Hum Aapke Hain Koun…!”, said Rajshri Productions.
There were rumours that actor Ranbir Kapoor would replace Salman as Prem in the sequel of the blockbuster family drama.
“As of now there are no such plans of making a sequel of ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun…!’. There is nothing like that happening. These are just rumours,” Rajshri Productions General Manager P K Gupta said.
Gupta, however, said work is in full swing on their film “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, starring Salman and Sonam Kapoor in the lead.
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Salman Khan to hold special screening of ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ for Madhuri Dixit, Bhagyashree
- No room for difference between Salman Khan and me: Sooraj Barjatya
- Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit’s cult movie ‘Hum Apke Hain Koun’ clocks 21 years
- Prem Is Back – Salman Khan’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo to release this Diwali
- Salman Khan, Sooraj Barjatya celebrate 20 years of ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’
“Almost 80 per cent of the shoot is over. Some scenes and a song sequence are pending. We are hopeful that the shoot will be over in two months,” Gupta said about the Diwali release.
Salman and director Sooraj Barjatya last worked together on 1999 film “Hum Saath Saath Hain”.