Actor Ajay Devgn, who is married to actress Kajol for 15 years, says there is no secret mantra to a successful marriage. The couple tied the knot in 1999 and are parents to daughter Nysa and son Yug.
“I think one just needs to be happy and keep the other person happy. There is no secret mantra to a successful marriage, you just have to give other person as much importance and respect all your life. One just has to believe in commitment and things go right,” said Ajay Devgn.
Ajay does not believe Bollywood is a difficult place for marriages. “It happens everywhere not just in this industry. I think depends on people to people (how they work towards marriage),” he added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Ajay will be seen in two masala entertainer films – in Prabhudeva’s ‘Action Jackson’ and Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham 2’.
The shooting for ‘Action Jackson’ is going on while the shoot for ‘Singham 2’ is yet to begin.