Actor Ajay Devgn, who is married to actress Kajol for 15 years, says there is no secret mantra to a successful marriage. The couple tied the knot in 1999 and are parents to daughter Nysa and son Yug.
“I think one just needs to be happy and keep the other person happy. There is no secret mantra to a successful marriage, you just have to give other person as much importance and respect all your life. One just has to believe in commitment and things go right,” said Ajay Devgn.
Ajay does not believe Bollywood is a difficult place for marriages. “It happens everywhere not just in this industry. I think depends on people to people (how they work towards marriage),” he added.
Ajay will be seen in two masala entertainer films – in Prabhudeva’s ‘Action Jackson’ and Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham 2’.
The shooting for ‘Action Jackson’ is going on while the shoot for ‘Singham 2’ is yet to begin.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest