‘Jimmy’ star Mimoh says his father Mithun Chakraborty was a style-changer and no one can copy him.
“None can copy dad. He has his own trademark style and whatever he had done that became a style statement for the youth,” Mimoh, a.k.a Mahaakshay, told PTI after walking the ramp for the first time.
Sharing his debut ramp experience, he said, “I was nervous and trying to remain calm. But I must say acting before the camera is tougher than walking the ramp.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Acting is a tough job as you have to captivate the audience for two hours. On ramp, it’s like gone in 60 seconds,” said Mimoh, who was the show-stopper in Manoviraj Khosla’s show themed on urban youth and celebrations.
“Fashion for me is confidence, as long as you carry it off well,” the Rocky actor said on the sidelines of the ‘Kingfisher Ultra Bengal Fashion Week’.