‘Jimmy’ star Mimoh says his father Mithun Chakraborty was a style-changer and no one can copy him.
“None can copy dad. He has his own trademark style and whatever he had done that became a style statement for the youth,” Mimoh, a.k.a Mahaakshay, told PTI after walking the ramp for the first time.
Sharing his debut ramp experience, he said, “I was nervous and trying to remain calm. But I must say acting before the camera is tougher than walking the ramp.
“Acting is a tough job as you have to captivate the audience for two hours. On ramp, it’s like gone in 60 seconds,” said Mimoh, who was the show-stopper in Manoviraj Khosla’s show themed on urban youth and celebrations.
“Fashion for me is confidence, as long as you carry it off well,” the Rocky actor said on the sidelines of the ‘Kingfisher Ultra Bengal Fashion Week’.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review