Playing a suave R D Burman-like music composer with shades of grey in Ananth Mahadevan’s The Xpose has worked wonders for Yo Yo Honey Singh’s future career in Bollywood.
The rapper-performer is flooded with offers to play negative characters. But Yo Yo is not biting the bait. “The Xpose was just an experiment, a small step into Bollywood. It wasn’t my acting debut, as reported in Mumbai. I’ve done a couple of Punjabi films. But as far as Bollywood goes, I did this for Himesh bhai whom I can never say no to.”
Honey Singh says he has no burning ambition to act. “I am right now consolidating my position as a musician. My playground as a musician is growing. I am working on a new international single as well as an international album.”
Honey Singh says he will take up acting only if he is offered something exciting, something pivotal and nothing negative.
“The guy I played in The Xpose is more like a spoilt brat who likes to have his way than a villain. No more negative roles after The Xpose for me. I’ve enough problems dealing with the negative image I’ve been saddled with in some sections,” says Honey Singh.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016