Playing a suave R D Burman-like music composer with shades of grey in Ananth Mahadevan’s The Xpose has worked wonders for Yo Yo Honey Singh’s future career in Bollywood.
The rapper-performer is flooded with offers to play negative characters. But Yo Yo is not biting the bait. “The Xpose was just an experiment, a small step into Bollywood. It wasn’t my acting debut, as reported in Mumbai. I’ve done a couple of Punjabi films. But as far as Bollywood goes, I did this for Himesh bhai whom I can never say no to.”
Honey Singh says he has no burning ambition to act. “I am right now consolidating my position as a musician. My playground as a musician is growing. I am working on a new international single as well as an international album.”
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Honey Singh says he will take up acting only if he is offered something exciting, something pivotal and nothing negative.
“The guy I played in The Xpose is more like a spoilt brat who likes to have his way than a villain. No more negative roles after The Xpose for me. I’ve enough problems dealing with the negative image I’ve been saddled with in some sections,” says Honey Singh.