His fans may be waiting for years to see Bollywood superstar Salman Khan tie the knot but the popular actor seems in no mood to get married though he strongly believes in love.
Recently, Salman surprised everyone when he said he is open to the idea of an arranged marriage.
However, when asked today what qualities does he look for in a girl, the actor quipped “marriage is cancelled now… love is back.”
Salman was speaking at the launch of a song, “Aaj ki party” from his upcoming film `Bajrangi Bhaijaan’.
- Baahubali writer Vijayendra Prasad writes India-Pakistan love story for Vishnu Manchu
- After Aamir Khan, Salman Khan set to debut in China with Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Quiz: How well do you know Salman Khan?
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Here’s how Shah Rukh Khan wished Salman Khan on his birthday
- Bigg Boss 11: Mika Singh to set the stage on fire with Salman Khan; see video, photos
Directed by Kabir Khan, the film, Salman’s home production, also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in pivotal roles.
Salman’s another upcoming home production `Hero’ is releasing on September 4. On the same day, the Katrina-starrer `Phantom’, too, will hit the theatres.
Asked about the box office clash, Salman said “that (Katrina’s film) is also our film.”
`Hero’ is an action film directed by Nikhil Advani. It is a remake of Subhash Ghai-helmed 1983 film of the same name, which starred Jackie Shroff and Meenakshi Sheshadri in the lead.
The remake features starkids Sooraj Pancholi (son of Aditya Pancholi) and Athiya Shetty (daughter of Suniel Shetty). Last evening, Salman shared the first look of `Hero’ on social networking website Twitter.