Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be seen without make-up in his much awaited TV show ‘Yudh’.
The 71-year-old actor plays the character of a real estate baron, Yudhisthir Sikarwar, in the upcoming show.
Anurag Kashyap, the creative director of the show, took a deliberate decision of ‘no makeup’ for the artists and the entire cast welcomed it.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“Keeping in mind that it was a directorial decision to make visuals look as real-life as possible, it was essential that the actors looked natural. That helped in the way our scenes were lit up and there were no special efforts to conceal defects, if any, on our faces. These factors work well in the overall look of the product,” Bachchan said in a
The show is likely to go on air from mid-July on Sony Entertainment Television.