Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be seen without make-up in his much awaited TV show ‘Yudh’.
The 71-year-old actor plays the character of a real estate baron, Yudhisthir Sikarwar, in the upcoming show.
Anurag Kashyap, the creative director of the show, took a deliberate decision of ‘no makeup’ for the artists and the entire cast welcomed it.
“Keeping in mind that it was a directorial decision to make visuals look as real-life as possible, it was essential that the actors looked natural. That helped in the way our scenes were lit up and there were no special efforts to conceal defects, if any, on our faces. These factors work well in the overall look of the product,” Bachchan said in a
The show is likely to go on air from mid-July on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched