Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha on Monday (February 10) quashed all rumours regarding any bad blood between her mentor Salman Khan and herself.
Sonakshi, who was launched by Salman Khan in his brother Arbaaz Khan’s film ‘Dabangg’, was reported to have had a tiff with the Khan brothers.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The reports about a tiff with Salman and Arbaaz Khan became prominent when it was reported that Sonakshi Sinha had rejected two of Salman Khan’s upcoming films ‘Dolly ki Doli’ and ‘Kick, which eventually went to Sonam Kapoor and Jacqueline Fernandez respectively.
However, Sonakshi Sinha’s presence at his Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations and Salman Khan’s birthday bash were more than enough to say that she shares a cordial relation with her family.
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) February 10, 2014
Sonakshi Sinha has worked with Salman Khan in ‘Dabangg 2’ as well. The actress is currently working with younger actors like Arjun Kapoor in ‘Tevar’.