‘Bhoothnath Returns’ director Nitesh Tiwari’s wife Ashwini Iyer Tiwari is all set to make her debut in filmmaking with Swara Bhaskar starrer ‘Nil Bate Sannata’, which will go on floors later this year.
‘Nil Bata Sannata’, a colloquial expression often used in UP to denote hopelessness, is written by Nitesh and will be shot entirely in Agra.
“For the first time she is making a feature film, which is based in Agra. The film will go on floors in next six months. We have chosen Agra because except the Taj Mahal nothing has been explored about the city, which has its own charm,” Nitesh told PTI.
Without divulging details about the film, Nitesh said the story talks about a mother and daughter relationship and their tug of war.
Ashwini is an advertising professional and has been helping her husband in his ventures. She had also assisted him in ‘Bhootnath Returns’, which is hitting theatres this Friday, and his last release ‘Chillar Party’.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Ashwini also made a nine-minute-long film ‘What’s for Breakfast’.