‘Bhoothnath Returns’ director Nitesh Tiwari’s wife Ashwini Iyer Tiwari is all set to make her debut in filmmaking with Swara Bhaskar starrer ‘Nil Bate Sannata’, which will go on floors later this year.
‘Nil Bata Sannata’, a colloquial expression often used in UP to denote hopelessness, is written by Nitesh and will be shot entirely in Agra.
“For the first time she is making a feature film, which is based in Agra. The film will go on floors in next six months. We have chosen Agra because except the Taj Mahal nothing has been explored about the city, which has its own charm,” Nitesh told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Without divulging details about the film, Nitesh said the story talks about a mother and daughter relationship and their tug of war.
Ashwini is an advertising professional and has been helping her husband in his ventures. She had also assisted him in ‘Bhootnath Returns’, which is hitting theatres this Friday, and his last release ‘Chillar Party’.
Ashwini also made a nine-minute-long film ‘What’s for Breakfast’.