Nimrat Kaur says she chose to be a part of Indian origin American filmmaker M Night Shyamlan’s series Wayward Pines because of the challenges her role offered. Nimrat played Rebecca Yedlin in the second season of sci-fi thriller series that was on air from May to July this year. “It was a really different kind of show to work on. It is a genre that I personally don’t watch, or am crazy about. It was interesting and definitely out of my comfort zone,” the actress said.
Nimrat, 34, said it was interesting to get into a sci-fi setting after starring in Akshay Kumar’s Airlift. “It was something I did out of challenge, to be out there, be with a different cast and a set up. I was fresh out of Airlift and I straight away went to this imaginary sci-fi world. So it was an amazing experience. It was great to be around the actors that I had the chance to work it. It was really a lot of fun.”
Also read | Nimrat Kaur to be seen doing action
Nimrat appears to be quite choosy when it comes to doing Hindi films. It took her three years to come with her second movie Airlift, after her debut The Lunchbox. The actress, however, said she has to be in love with the story she chooses to be part of and that takes time. “What happened was I was abroad filming for Wayward Pines (after Airlift) I’ve come back now and looking forward to my next. These are more questions of providence and what you’re meant to do in the early part of your career.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I am not choosy to the point that I trouble myself. But at the same time, I do like to fall in love with what I am about to do. I am crazy choosy that way,” she said. The actress was speaking at the launch of festive collection of Notandas and Forevermark.