Actress Nimrat Kaur said on Monday she might be seen doing action in her next film.
Speaking at a launch, the actress said: “Well, I am very close to signing what I am about to do next. It is in the process and when the time will come, there will be an announcement.”
“It’s something I haven’t attempted before in which i would be interesting,” she said.
Asked if she will be seen doing action, the “Airlift” actress replied: “Actually yes very close to that.”
There was a buzz that the 34-year-old actress will be seen in Reema Kagti’s ‘Gold’ starring Akshay Kumar, a story about India’s first Olympic medal post-independence. However, Nimrat said she is not a part of the movie.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Her filmography doesn’t boast a long list of films, but it is enhanced with critical projects. Internationally acclaimed actress Nimrat Kaur says her journey in showbiz has been a “complete roller-coaster ride” for her.
The actress also added that she is always on the lookout for new adventures, and picks her projects from an artiste’s as well as audience’s point of view.
Meanwhile, after all the controversies, this week Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is going to release on its scheduled date clashing with Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay.
Expressing her happiness, Nimrat said: “I am very happy that everything is settled. I am really looking forward to watch both films.”