“The Lunchbox” actress Nimrat Kaur would “love” to work under Saurabh Shukla’s direction but, squashing media reports that she’s signed a film with him, she says she’s “still in talks” for it.
Rumour mills were abuzz that Nimrat and Rajkummar Rao have been signed for the film.
Talking about it, Nimrat told IANS: “That project is actually still in talks. I haven’t signed anything, nor has Rajkummar. Both of us have liked the project.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She is still waiting to discuss the project with Shukla, a veteran actor-director.
“I really love the script. Saurabh is fantastic as an actor and I would love to see how it would work with him as a director. He has got great sensibilities. The script is amazing, so I would really love to do the film. But like I said, I haven’t signed it yet,” said the actress, who received acclaim for her portrayal of a lovelorn wife named Ila in “The Lunchbox”.