“Chennai Express” fame actor Nikitin Dheer is in talks to play Raavan in the upcoming TV show “Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman”.
Keeping in mind Nikitin’s tall and brawny physique, the makers have approached the actor to take on the crucial role of Raavan, said a source.
- Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki: Reyaansh Chaddha to play the antagonist post leap
- Nikitin Dheer’s birthday wish for wife Kratika Sengar will make your heart melt, see photos
- Nikitin Dheer’s throne in TV show inspired from Game of Thrones?
- Chennai Express baddie ‘Thangabali’ Nikitin Dheer marries TV actress Kratika Sengar
- Nikitin Dheer turns host
- Old culture of baddies are back in Bollywood: Nikitin Dheer
Nikitin, who has mostly played negative roles in films like “Jodhaa Akbar”, “Ready” and “Dabangg 2”, was last seen on the small screen in “Khatron Ke Khiladi”.
The titular character in the show, which will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television, is played by Nirbhay Wadhwa.