While on one hand, the recently released ‘NH10’ is earning accolades and bouquets from all over, on the other hand, the film’s director Navdeep Singh seems to be a man on the go. He is now all set to direct his next film, a comedy titled ‘Kaneda’.
- Gujarat: LPG scheme launched from Patidar village
- From Canada, an NRI kid returns with a dream: to play U-17 football World Cup in India jersey
- Congress thanks Sushma Swaraj for ‘stating hard facts about India, Pak’ at UN
- Activist detained before Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani's visit to Vadodara
- Like other great men, PM Modi took pledge from Gujarat, says CM Vijay Rupani
- The best thing for me is to stick to my gameplan, says Ajinkya Rahane
Speaking about this film, Navdeep Singh said that ‘Kaneda’ is some of Punjabi pronunciation of ‘Canada’. He added that he did not want to get stuck being recognised for making any one genre of cinema. That’s why he has decided to switch genre and take up comedy. What remains to be seen is how Singh, who has so far been associated with thrillers like ‘Manorama Six Feet Under’ and ‘NH10’, fares with his comic outing ‘Kaneda’.