Actor Riteish Deshmukh, who has been a part of the Indian entertainment industry for over a decade, says he finds it interesting to work with the younger lot of actors. He never even considered it a challenge. “It is never a challenge working with new actors, but it is definitely interesting. When I share the screen with actors like Akshay Kumar, Abhishek (Bachchan), Ajay (Devgn) or Sanjay (Dutt), I know the space they come from.
“But with new actors, we are constantly discovering each other on sets, which probably results in something fresh and positive,” Riteish said in a statement. Riteish was last seen on screen in musical action drama film “Banjo” alongside Nargis Fakhri and Dharmesh Yelande. “It was great to work with all of them. Personally, I am good friends with Dharmesh, Aditiya (Kumar) and Ram (Menon). They all come from different schools of acting which made things interesting,” Riteish said.
Talking about “Banjo”, which will be aired on Zee Cinema on November 20, Riteish said: “The film is about a fading music or an art form — the banjo, which is finding its losing foothold in today’s world of DJing. “The film is an attempt to get respect for street art including classical dancers, rock, hip-hop musicians and many more who do not have a platform to perform.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Riteish, who is currently co-hosting TV show “Yaaron ki Baaraat” alongside filmmaker Sajid Khan, will next start working on two Marathi films.