Sajid Nadiadwala, who is turning director with Salman Khan starrer ‘Kick’, says he is extremely nervous about the project.
The trailer of ‘Kick’ has so far crossed ten million views.
“I am extremely nervous and excited about my directorial debut ‘Kick’. I have been a creative producer for 27 years but I still feel like a newcomer where ‘Kick’ is concerned,” Nadiadwala said in a statement here.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The film also starring Randeep Hooda, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Jacqueline Fernandez will be releasing on Eid this year.
Sajid is on a high after three back to back successes — ‘Highway’, ‘2 States’ and ‘Heropanti’ – as a producer.