The close-knit Kapoor family is known to get together on special occasions. They recently celebrated the grandmother of the house, Krishna Raj Kapoor’s birthday in great style.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ranbir’s sister Riddhima shared some pictures on social media of the celebrations. Seen in the pictures was of course, the lady of the hour, Krishna Raj Kapoor dressed in white, Neetu Singh Kapoor and Riddhima’s adorable daughter, Samara.
Krishna Raj Kapoor’s daughter Reema Jain also huddled up with the ladies for the camera.
Ranbir Kapoor, however, was missing from the celebrations. The actor recently grabbed headlines when he attended the annual Christmas lunch at grand-uncle, Shashi Kapoor’s residence along with girlfriend Katrina Kaif. The couple arrived together and posed for pictures for the first time.