Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who will be seen in Salman Khan starrer ‘Kick’, says he is not doing a blink-and-you-miss-it role in the film.
Earlier, Nawazuddin appeared in commercial films like ‘Sarfarosh’, ‘Talaash’ and others. Now, he will be seen in the mass entertainer ‘Kick’.
“It is not that I will do a blink-and-you-miss-it role in a big commercial film of A-list actors. The story (of ‘Kick’) is good, hence I agreed to do it. The story is superb. The script inspired me to do the film,” Nawazuddin told PTI.
“I am not against all commercial films, I am against illogical films. All commercial films are not illogical. Like ‘3 Idiots’ was a commercial film and had a very good story,” he said.
With the image of Salman and the kind of films he does, the entire focus is on him than other actors. But, Nawazuddin does not feel so.
“The character that I have been offered is really good, it has logic to whatever he does. As an actor I must explore myself in every genre,” he said.
There is buzz that he is playing a negative role. When asked about it, Nawazuddin, who is yet to start shooting for the film, declined to reveal anything.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
But, the actor expressed that he would continue doing supporting roles in films that have established actors and do lead roles in relatively newer director’s film.
“I try to balance things this way. For me the character and story inspire me to do a film. If I connect with it then I do it, that is my criteria to do a film. I don’t think about the result of the film and the length of the role,” Nawazuddin said.