Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has signed up for an ad featuring the introduction of a new smartphone Spice Stellar 506 into the market.
Along with the ad, the cell phone company will also showcase a digital film showcasing how smartphone technology is changing lives of the youth of India today.
‘The Lunchbox’ actor was initially hesitant and nervous about the brand engagement. But apparently, after a sit-down with the team and understanding the campaign’s objective, Nawazuddin felt more at ease.
“The film resonates with my own life journey and my belief that the size of one’s dreams isn’t defined by the size of one’s town. Shooting the film was a nostalgic trip down memory lane. When I was growing up I’d trek miles, in the same manner as shown in the film, and finally reach the city exhausted. But as soon as I saw the cinema theatre all my exhaustion would just vanish and everything would be worth it,” said the actor.
The ad will feature Nawazuddin’s life of struggle, deprived of comfort and luxury and has been shot in the town where Nawazuddin spent most of his time growing up.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More