‘Raees’, an ambitious venture of Excel Entertainment, was to bring together Farhan Akhtar and Shah Rukh Khan on screen but recently it was reported that Farhan has opted out of the film. And now, news is that Nawazuddin Siddiqui has replaced Farhan in the film.
Farhan Akhtar exited from the film few weeks back owing to his busy schedule. The actor- producer who will also be acting in his sister’s film ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ and Bejoy Nambiar’s film could not spare time for Raees. And now, Nawazuddin has been roped in for the same. This venture will bring together these two actors for the first time. While Nawazuddin plays the role of a cop, Shah Rukh reprises the role of a bootlegger in this crime drama.
Directed by Rahul Dholakia, ‘Raees’ is slated to go on floor in mid-2014 and will release in Eid 2015.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations