Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who will seen sharing screen space with Shah Rukh Khan in ‘Raees’, is playing a cop in the Rahul Dholakia film and his look had been kept under wraps for long.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s look donning khaki for his role has been doing the rounds on social media. The versatile actor is seen sporting a thick moustache and glasses.
His act of a short-tempered Intelligence officer in Vidya Balan’s ‘Kahaani’ was well-appreciated and thus the fans would be looking for something of that nature in Raees too.
Raees is all set to release this Eid along with the Salman Khan starrer Sultan.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review