Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who will seen sharing screen space with Shah Rukh Khan in ‘Raees’, is playing a cop in the Rahul Dholakia film and his look had been kept under wraps for long.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s look donning khaki for his role has been doing the rounds on social media. The versatile actor is seen sporting a thick moustache and glasses.
His act of a short-tempered Intelligence officer in Vidya Balan’s ‘Kahaani’ was well-appreciated and thus the fans would be looking for something of that nature in Raees too.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This is the first time Nawaz will be working with Shah Rukh Khan. He has worked with Aamir Khan in Talaash and twice with Salman Khan in Kick and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Raees is all set to release this Eid along with the Salman Khan starrer Sultan.