Actor Murli Sharma will be seen working with Nawazuddin Siddiqui in Babumoshai Bandookbaaz and he is all praise for his co-star, describing him as an extremely special performer.
Murli, who has worked in films like the “Golmaal” series and “Dilwale”, feels Nawazuddin always adds something extra to his character.
“I’ve no words for Nawazuddin. It is a big pleasure working with him. He is always surprising. Whatever he does, he manages to add something extra. He is a very unpredictable actor,” Murli told PTI.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The film is directed by Kushan Nandy and the 44-year-old actor says the “Raman Raghav 2.0” star’s best quality is he doesn’t try too hard to please anyone.
“You don’t know what he (Nawaz) is going to do. He is so prepared when he comes on sets. I don’t know how he does it. I loved working with him. He surprises you every-time, without trying too hard. He is effortless,” Murli added.
Murli is currently excited for his recently released comedy film “Tutak Tutak Tutiya”.
The actor plays the role of a secretary to film a star, played by Sonu Sood. Directed by AL Vijay, the film also stars Prabhudheva and actress Tamannaah Bhatia.
“The experience of shooting was fun. There was a very good sense of comfort level with the Prabhu sir, Sonu, Tammannah. We could improvise, do something. And Prabhu sir is such a sport, if a scene works better, he is always up for it.”
For the film, the actor dubbed in three languages, Hindi Telugu and Tamil, the last one being the most difficult one.
“It was initially difficult to get a hold of it. I’ve done a couple of Tamil films but I had never dubbed for them. This was the first time I did this so for the first two-three days I did find it difficult. It is a very beautiful script and there are certain scenes which are highlight. I am really proud of it,” he added.