Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who has bagged the Best Actor award at the New York Indian Film Festival (NYIFF) for “Haraamkhor”, says he feels honoured.
“I’m feeling very honoured to have received such a prestigious award at a big festival like this one. Thanking all for love and support always,” Nawazuddin said in a statement.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui : Happy that Aamir Khan played a quirky character in Secret Superstar
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui teams up with Vishal Bhardwaj for a romantic comedy
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui: I am the highest paid actor in Bollywood
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui: Cinema should be the mirror of society
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui gets Bollywood's support in racism row
- The attention has started bothering me: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
In “Haramkhor”, directed by Shlok Sharma, Nawazuddin, a National Award winning talent, plays a married teacher in love with his student, essayed by Shweta Tripathi.
Just last month the movie was screened at the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles, where Shweta walked away with the Best Actress trophy and shared it with Kalki Koechlin, who won for “Margarita With A Straw”.