Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui and his wife Anjali welcomed their second child, a baby boy, on the occasion of the “Gangs Of Wasseypur” star’s 41st birthday.
The delivery took place at his wife’s home town in Jabalpur and the elated actor informed that both the child and mother were fine.
“I am happy to become a father for the second time. We haven’t thought of a name yet. I am just too happy. It’s going to be a double celebration in the family from here on. I am glad the baby and my wife are safe,” Nawazuddin said in a statement.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui: Will play Thackeray with as much intensity as Manto
- Exclusive: I appreciate Shiv Sena that they approached me for Bal Thackeray’s biopic, says Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 2017 might not be his most memorable year, but Nawazuddin Siddiqui is ready to turn things around with Thackeray
- The first teaser of Bal Thackeray’s biopic is grand and dramatic, watch video
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui withdraws his memoir ‘An Ordinary Life’
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s son named Yaani Siddiqui
Not many know that Nawazuddin already has a six-year-old daughter named Shora.
Having seen a lot of ups and down in his professional front, Nawazuddin Siddiqui now has a huge fan following. Having made debut with a small role in Aamir Khan’s film ‘Sarfarosh’ (1999), the actor has had his share of struggles. But now the actor has hits like ‘Kahaani’, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ and ‘Badlapur’ in his kitty.
He will be next seen with the likes of Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan in ‘Raees’ and ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ respectively.
Nawazuddin, who was shooting for ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ in Kashmir, has already left for Jabalpur to be with his wife and kids. (With PTI inputs)