Actress and fashion icon Sonam Kapoor has fond memories of her childhood, especially of playing on swings and bullying boys.
While promoting a new venture, Go Bonkers, an indoor playground with many games like soccer, basketball, slides and more for children, here, Sonam said: “I used to love slides and I use to bully boys. I would push them, beat them… I was quite naughty. I miss those days, they were so carefree.”
Spread across a 2,000 sq feet play area for children, Go Bonkers is for children aged from 2 to 10 years. Along with the playhouse, Go Bonkers also houses a 500 sq ft inhouse café along with a 440 sq ft yoga room.
- Sonakshi Sinha accuses Sonam Kapoor of “showing attitude”, the latter apologises on Twitter
- Sonam Kapoor: Padman is the love story of a man who wanted to make his wife’s life better
- PadMan promotions: Sonam Kapoor looks like a warrior princess in this zari cord tie-up kurta set
- Sonam Kapoor cannot wait to see father Anil Kapoor and brother Harshvardhan teaming up in Abhinav Bindra biopic
- PadMan actor Sonam Kapoor: I don’t do films for awards
- This photo of Sonam Kapoor will make you miss your sister
Talking about the venture, Sonam said: “It is an indoor playground with yoga centre and a small cafe. It is for kids because nowadays kids are always busy with iPads, phones and internet, so they have very less physical activity. This centre is designed for such kids.”
On the big screen, Sonam will next be seen in “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” opposite Salman Khan.