Farhan Akhtar, who played the lead role in ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ has declined to get into the debate about Naseeruddin Shah’s comment about the film being fake, saying that the veteran actor is entitled to his own opinion.
“It is his opinion and he is entitled to his opinion. I don’t have any reaction for it,” said Farhan at a promotional event of his upcoming film ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ here yesterday.
Naseerudin had recently said that ‘Bhaag MilkhaBhaag’, directed by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, was a completely fake film and even though Farhan had worked very hard, building up muscles and growing hair was not exactly acting.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Actress Shabana Azmi and writer Prasoon Joshi, among others, have spoken in defence of the film and the actor saying that they did not agree with Shah’s opinion.
‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ chronicled the life of former legendary athlete Milkha Singh. Farhan played the part as of Flying Sikh on the big screen in the biopic that crossed
the Rs 100 crore mark.
Talking about his role in ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, Farhan said, “It was not easy to get into the skin of the character. I had started shooting for it one month after I completed ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, so it was a bit easy.”