Model-actress Nargis Fakhri suffered a minor wardrobe malfunction on the ramp at the ongoing Indian Bridal Fashion Week when the slit in her gown tore from the middle, exposing slightly more than what she intended for.
The 34-year-old ‘Rockstar’ actress, who was the show-stopper for jewellery brand Azva, confidently glided down the runway in a black classic Nikhil Thampi gown but while returning a model stepped on her dress causing the incident.
Nargis regained her composure in no time and covered up the fashion faux pas instantly by the cape of her gown.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Somebody stepped on my dress and I started laughing and I could not stop laughing. I laugh when I get nervous,” she told reporters after the show when asked about the wardrobe malfunction.
The US-born model started her career in Bollywood with the 2011 hit Ranbir Kapoor-starrer ‘Rockstar’. The actress, however, did not receive much appreciation for her acting prowess and appeared in small roles in ‘Madras Cafe’ and ‘Main Tera Hero’ following her debut.
She was recently seen in an item number with Salman Khan in ‘Kick’.