Model-actress Nargis Fakhri suffered a minor wardrobe malfunction on the ramp at the ongoing Indian Bridal Fashion Week when the slit in her gown tore from the middle, exposing slightly more than what she intended for.
The 34-year-old ‘Rockstar’ actress, who was the show-stopper for jewellery brand Azva, confidently glided down the runway in a black classic Nikhil Thampi gown but while returning a model stepped on her dress causing the incident.
Nargis regained her composure in no time and covered up the fashion faux pas instantly by the cape of her gown.
“Somebody stepped on my dress and I started laughing and I could not stop laughing. I laugh when I get nervous,” she told reporters after the show when asked about the wardrobe malfunction.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The US-born model started her career in Bollywood with the 2011 hit Ranbir Kapoor-starrer ‘Rockstar’. The actress, however, did not receive much appreciation for her acting prowess and appeared in small roles in ‘Madras Cafe’ and ‘Main Tera Hero’ following her debut.
She was recently seen in an item number with Salman Khan in ‘Kick’.