After writer-director Rumi Jaffrey made an exit from the ambitious ‘Shaukeen’ remake, the film’s female lead Nargis Fakhri too has opted out of the film.
Co-producer Murad Khetani stated that they had a long outdoor schedule in Mauritius which starts from April 20, and Nargis had to give away the dates from April 20-27 for her Hollywood project. Though they obliged, the shoot of her Hollywood film was later extended for a couple of days more and the actress ultimately had to give ‘Shaukeen’ remake a skip since the delay would have affected the jam packed shoot schedule of actors like Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, Annu Kapoor and Piyush Mishra.
Nargis too expressed her unhappiness over quitting the remake of this cult as she too was excited to work with a director like Abhishek Sharma.
The shoot of ‘Shaukeen’ remake will complete in June and the film is slated to release by the end of this year.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016